Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fly, fly in the sky

When I was a child, I have a dream, fly, fly in the sky. My childhood was during World War ll. Southern China a small village was my birth place. I had a hard life, no toys, no candy, no movie. Loking at the blue sky and white clouss was only my entertaiment. So I wanted to fly in the sky.
Victory let me fly the first step, I followed my family moved to the big city, Guongzhou and saw plane for the first time. My God! Humans can really fly in the sky. Embracing my dream, I spent happy 3 years in a very famous private Elementarly School, Pai Zheng.
Beautyful deams weren't reality, a bad dream was coming down. 30 years the Communist Party's governing gave me fearful dreams every night.
In 1978, the dark was gone. The afraid dreams finished. As a bird breaks away from the iron cage, I flew to the free city--Hong Kong.
Near 1997, the iron cage was coming down on Hong Kong. I must fly again. So I flew to freedom sky--America.
Fly,fly in freedom sky, I enjoy my flight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.